Here's video from our flip recorder that Travis took:
The other highlight of February was hosting our annual Mountain Dog Sports NADAC trial out at Adams County fairgrounds. Entries were up from what they've been and we filled on Sat! We flew in Ed Scharringhausen from TX and we all enjoyed having him judge in CO. As always - my volunteers were amazing and everything ran really well! My parents helped with food and transporting stuff to/from the trial. It's much easier on me when they're around to help in the kitchen. :)
Mariah and Brisco ran well at the trial. Brisco went 5 for 6 on Saturday and was running great! He picked up 2 more regular Q's and may have had 2 more, but I tried the bonus lines and we missed out on Q's. We did get a 20 pt bonus Q in jumpers on Saturday. Jumpers is one of our favorite classes for bonus Q's since Brisco responds well to directionals. Mariah Q'd in all but one class. She's now fully qualified for 2011 NADAC Champs.

In my spare time I'm trying to get leash orders completed. I always seem to get a lot of orders at the beginning of the year. I also decided to surprise Trek's brothers and sisters and made leashes for them for their 1 year birthday. They were a bit delayed, but hopefully they like them.
March is going to bring another NADAC trial and hopefully more outdoor time with the pups! I'm excited for daylight saving time and more light in the afternoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment